What has happened in your life since June 24th? Take just a minute to look at the last two months of your calendar, scan through the last 2 months of your email or just think about what you and your family have done this summer.
Here at my house we’ve:
- eaten well over 65 meals together
- celebrated the 4th of July
- enrolled our youngest daughter in kindergarten and our son for his sophomore year in high school
Since June 24, I have:
- fixed our daughter’s hair about 41 times
- hugged our son good night about 27 times (he went on a trip with his grandpa)
- read at LEAST 82 books to our daughter, not including a couple of chapter books
- almost finished writing and visually creating my section of our new online class for special needs adoptions
Why do I ask you to think about what you’ve done since June 24th? Because that is the last time I posted about the “Bac Lieu 16” and every single one of these children are still waiting.
Take just a few minutes to watch this video… we all need to remember and be accountable. If you haven’t signed the petition yet, please do so! If you haven’t emailed AskCI@state.gov about these little ones, please do so now!